Prayer

Prayer
Prayer copy write Tracy Hughson

Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Prayer to the Lady of the Lake for Protection of Water

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/123626168-Woman-of-the-lake


Lady of the lake,
Guardian Spirit of Water
Watch over the Water,
that is so precious to our life force.
Help the world realize how important the element of water is.
How important the lives with in the water are.
Bless the sacredness of the waters of the world.
So mote it be
By Tracy Hughson




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's covering!
Today I though I would try a bit of a different bun wrap. It has been a couple weeks now that I have had my hair and head covered everyday. I have to say I am still in love with it, and the way it makes me feel. The feeling that I answered a call, and am fulfilling what the call for me is, is fantastic.
From my other blog the Solitary Eclectic Pagan post on why I head cover


No comments:

Post a Comment